miércoles, 13 de julio de 2011

Only Hope.

There's a song that's inside of my soul. It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again. I'm awake in the infinite cold, but you sing to me over and over again. So I lay my head back down, and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours, I pray to be only yours. I know now, you're my only hope. Sing to me the song of the stars of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again. So I lay my head back down, and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours I pray to be only yours I know now, you're my only hope. I give you my destiny. I'm giving you all of me. I want your simphony, singing it all that I am. At the top of my lungs, I'm giving it all. So I lay my head back down, and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours, I pray to be only yours I know now, you're my only hope.

1 comentario:

  1. Hellow Alba..!
    Ok primero que nada muchisimas gracias por pasarte a mi blog y comentar. Aunque muchas chicas me dicen que mis historias les encanta y que escribo bien aun no me la creo..! Grracias de verdad.
    Segundo, este tipo de blog se trata de decir lo que piensas sin el temor a ser criticada por los demás, de desahogarte libremente. Así que no creo que se necesite ningún consejo :D.
    Te sigo chica, grracias por seguirme.
    Nos leemos bye bye..°!

    ResponderEliminar